At Terpening, we look for dedicated professionals to work with us. While experience is always preferred, the most important qualities we look for in our team members are:
- Focus on safety and professionalism
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Strong, positive work ethics
- Ability to work both individually and as a part of a team
Terpening employees receive a comprehensive benefits package including major medical, dental, prescription, paid holidays, and vacation time.
Hear from Our Drivers
-Dave Williams, Petroleum Transport Operator, Clearfield, PA
Current Job Openings
Tank Trailer Driver
Terpening Trucking is seeking drivers interested in training for a new career in the petroleum industry. No petroleum experience is necessary—we will help you achieve your goals!
- Competitive wage
- Home every night
- Full medical, dental and life insurance
- Company-contributed IRA
- Paid vacation after one year
- Paid incentives for both nights and weekends
Current available shifts:
Five-day work week. Starting positions include nights and weekends. Days off will be back to back during the week.
Terpening Trucking Co., Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact us here to learn more about this career opportunity.